These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Again I want to thank you all for your continued prayers. It’s been a tough year for many of us and I just pray that our Heavenly Father would bless this new year and help us all to walk the walk He has intended for us. Please pray for Farhan, his family...
Replies
Views
my dad is in ICU. Please pray he recovers. He has swine flu and ARDs. Please pray that my dad John Thompson makes a full and quick recovery :) Thanks
Replies
Views
I have asked for many prayer requests and I want to thank all of the people that have prayed for me and my family. I want to give thanks and glory to god for the support all of you have give me. Blessings to all and a safe New Year's Eve and blessed 2014! In his name
Replies
Views
I need healing from the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
Views
God please forgive me my anger, I repent, please turn this around for the good of all. Have mercy on me as I am deeply traumatized and need therapy that I can barely afford, please help heal and forgive me, amen
Replies
Views
?
MAJOR PRAYER FOR THE NEW YEAR: I NEED TO GET A HANDLE ON MY COMPULSIVE WORRY THAT CAN EVEN BORDER ON PARANOIA AT TIMES. ANOTHER BIGGIE: MY APARATMENT IS A TOTAL DISASTER. IT IS BOTH DIRTY AND MEGA-CLUTTERED. I WOULD BE SO EMBARRASSED FOR SOMEONE TO COME IN HERE. I JUST AM OVERWHELMED AND DO NOT...
Replies
Views
Good Night people and Good Morning People . Hugs we made it another year 2014 Praise God holy and true. Your an amazing God, Father Creator , Love and all. muah daddy .. Newhope
Replies
Views
Please pray with me for my wife Lisa to turn from her sinful ways and that she comes back to JESUS,that JESUS heals and blesses our marriage,that together we grow strong as Christians and that JESUS blesses us with a financial miracle.Thank You and May GOD Bless You All.
Replies
Views
I pray for my uncle Jerry to come to Jesus amen he is very lost.. and we love him ..
Replies
Views
Father give me and us a financial freedom in Jesus name amen give wisdom to my husband. amen .
Replies
Views
Top Bottom