These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Let us ask the Lord to strengthen me and blessed me financially. I know that Christ is a merciful God and will not leave me destitute. Let us pray for a financial breakthrough in my life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be very wise and reasonable in terms of finance, that God gives me. Let...
Replies
Views
Thank you lord for everythng in my life that i have please continue bless me more and please answer my prayers amen!
Replies
Views
Thank you God for everything. For this year, blessings, sadness, happiness, and etc. Amen.
Replies
Views
I am 5'4 and am 18 years old, my growth plates should have closed by now, but I do believe that nothing is impossible for God, and I do know that I could still increase my height to 5'10. People may think it's a funny request, but I trust and have faith in my Heavenly Father.
Replies
Views
dear father,WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.be with me.bless me.i love you my lord.please fulfill my wish my lord.and i know every year will be great for me because you are with me..IN JESUS NAME(AMEN)
Replies
Views
Today I have had severe allergy problems as well as other health problems. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Also pray that I sleep well tonight. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in every area of ​​my life.
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, I have experienced a lot of pain and disappointments in my life . I'm so frustrated and disappointed that I have no desire and strength to take a step forward to seek happiness and the girl who will truly love me and understand. I know that when we are all united...
Replies
Views
?
PRAISE REPORT: IT MAY SOUND LIKE A SMALL THING TO YOU GUYS, BUT I AM VERY PLEASED -- I GET THE GOVERMENT SUBSIDIZED ASSURANCE WIRELESS TALK AND TEXT. WELL, I DECIDED TO TRY TO FIND A BETTER PHONE WITH BIGGER PUSH KEYS SO I COULD TEXT MORE EASILY. I SPENT TWENTY BUCKS ON THIS SAMSUNG PHONE THAT...
Replies
Views
NEED PEACE AT HOME FOR NEW YEARS. I'M UPSET I HAVE THESE ANXIETIES AND WEAKNESSES AND I CAN'T CONQUER IT.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom