2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praise report - thank you friends for this wonderful answer to prayer for my back, chest and spine pain! I visited my chiropractor who through God has healed me. I still have some pain but my confidence is good - I was scared to travel to work myself in case I needed help for the pain (sometimes...
Replies
12
Views
74
  • Locked
Thank you God God praise your name. How great you are to me. I know I don’t deserve your grace. Praise your name. Thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you for increasing ### appetite, and making him healthy. Thank you for the minimal scaring on his liver, and the ability to wait for better...
Replies
10
Views
102
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for my husband ..a miracle to help him pay the $### deductible for my spinal surgery. He is financially strapped and the electric has been disconnected. I pray that he learns how to manage his money better. He has a good paying job and mobile home that is paid for but...
Replies
12
Views
111
  • Locked
A servant of God has passed into eternity. Dr. ### has gone to be with the Lord Jesus and we should pray for his dear family and the ministry he found. Dear Jesus, we all are strangers and pilgrims on this earth. We are gona pass away too and we need to be ready for your coming. Please confort...
Replies
14
Views
136
  • Locked
I need to have surgery for my back. My surgery has been delayed until I make a good faith payment on the deductible. I have slipped vertebrae and in terrible pain in my back legs and hips...it has disabled me. I broke my back in 1998 and now years later arthritis set in my back, degenerative...
Replies
10
Views
65
  • Locked
I am praying for miracle of salvation, healing and deliverance and financial blessings, in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
58
  • Locked
We pray for all ministers, the lost loved ones and those who need jobs to get them one. The flesh and the devil has gotten in ### and need to be washed and cleansed from their sins. Dear God please, Take away the world and its sinful desires from peoples minds and give them peace and joy. If you...
Replies
13
Views
101
  • Locked
Lord please forgiv me of my sins as im trying to live right i jus keep thinking about wat i did to get hear n im suppose to leave the past in the past but it bothers me. Thank u again for blessing me with this job please heal me of the pain im having within my body and please give me what i only...
Replies
13
Views
249
  • Locked
i need investment for my new business please pray for ###
Replies
13
Views
72
  • Locked
Oh Wow!! Nothing was said about the conversation yesterday and he said when he makes this new breakfast he is going to bring me some!!! Yippy Lord I love you! Please bring me my Prince on Christmas it's all I want! In Jesus name I Pray Amen Amen Amen
Replies
15
Views
201
Back
Top Bottom