Oh Wow!! Nothing was said about the conversation yesterday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Oh Wow!! Nothing was said about the conversation yesterday and he said when he makes this new breakfast he is going to bring me some!!! Yippy Lord I love you! Please bring me my Prince on Christmas it's all I want! In Jesus name I Pray Amen Amen Amen
 
Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
You know my prayers are with you!!! Sometimes the smallest gestures make the biggest impact. Keep praying my friend. God will handle everything!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
319
Father I am back! Now that I know love makes everyone free; I am ready to feel more love! I pray I will no longer allow people actions or words to enable me to feel inadequate nor think negatively. I pray I will become so strong that no one will be able to penetrate my mind nor plant seeds of...
Replies
8
Views
325
  • Locked
Oh Wow, ### needed a ride to his AA today. I mentioned I went got some gifts yesterday. He said, "Please tell my you not buying me more gifts" as to say you all give me so much Already!! Wow A long way from last years response "I told you not to buy me gifts" Today's ride to the meeting was SO...
Replies
3
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom