Lord please forgiv ### of ### sins as ### im ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praydup24

Servant
Lord please forgiv me of my sins as im trying to live right i jus keep thinking about wat i did to get hear n im suppose to leave the past in the past but it bothers me. Thank u again for blessing me with this job please heal me of the pain im having within my body and please give me what i only can bare. Praying for others that need u the most in there time of need in jesus name i pray amen.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me Lord Jesus Christ. I'm in sin and I can't stop sinning (please remove unclean spirit). Heal my mind and focus. I'm stressed; the house is sinking and I don't know what to do. Please send your Holy angels from heaven to restore and save this home. Please send the right people to...
Replies
8
Views
111
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
132
I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom