These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
my life is a mess right now and i need prayer bad. My name is gina and i have run of real bad luck lately... i live with friends or i would be homeless right now and i have no car and i am waiting on my disability to come through so i have no money. just pray for me. sometime i feel suicidal and...
Replies
Views
babydoll
B
M
My wife of 12yrs left me with our 2 kids and filed for divorce, I am praying for her salvation and our marriage to be healed. She also has a drinking problem as other needs. I pray that she gets saved and comes home so we can have a christian home and can all serve God. I think she may be...
Replies
Views
C
Please pray for me. Daniel
Replies
Views
Another night sleeping alone wishing my girlfriend and son were with me. I pray Father that you bring them back Lord because I miss them so much. I want to make things right with them Lord. In your name I pray, amen.
Replies
Views
B
Im asking everyone to pray for my neice Tonilynn she was taken the the hospital on sunday night, an has been on lifesupport since then the doctors are not sure what happen or whats exactly wrong with her all we know is that her eeg scan wasnt to good. The other tests come back negative for...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord as you already know I have a very special appointment tomorrow at 1:00. Please make my health ok, and my breathing alright. Thank you Jesus for always being there for me. me.
Replies
Views
In the process of helping my son get a job my sister feels I was disloyal to her because I went to her son whom she does not have a relationship. I am looking for guidance I love them all and just want everyone to get along Please pray with me to help heal all these wounds Bless you all ,elizabeth
Replies
Views
God I ask in Jesus’ name save my whole entire family Lord Jesus and all my friends. Bless us all to come to know You, love You and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did. Bless Us, Protect Us, Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to...
Replies
Views
I'm asking everybody to remember my grandson Putter Bear aka Little Ben in your prayers. He is not feeling well at all again. He came home from Preschool didn't eat nothing at school and ate very little at home. He is saying his head is hurting bless his heart. Please join with me in uplifting...
Replies
Views
M
Please that today we should not be taken to community because of rain and abirami maam shouldnot come for 3 days from today because i didnot complete my requirements please forgive me and please please pray for me i will not repeat this again please pray for me
Replies
Views
Top Bottom