These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
Lord, i ask you humbly to have compassion on my cause today please.I am weak physically been so drained and abused emotionally and mentally.I need you to step in, because my dad isn't protecting me.Please make a happy twist in this and let the lines fall in favourable places for me.I ask for...
Replies
Views
A
Please pray with me for my fathers (Tom) success in all his endeavors. He deserves it.
Replies
Views
T
Please pray that God will restore my health, and that when I go back to the doctor I will have a clean bill of health. Please pray that God will work miracles in my finances. I'm a single mother struggling and having a difficult time coping.
Replies
Views
carpenterman
C
L
i give up God doesnt love me if he did he would bring happyness in my life not pain and lonelyness
Replies
Views
PrayerAngel
P
K
Dear God, I just want to thank you for all the graces that you have been showering me. I know it is too much to ask but please guide me and help me always in my needs. Please continue to shower me financial blessings so that I can always help others.AMEN.
Replies
Views
Y
Now I am facing problems in my abdomen please pray for me.
Replies
Views
Please pray for all people at work always finding fault in me to stop doing that. Especially Jay and Mary. God Bless.
Replies
Views
S
I know this is strange but I have given up everything I have helped everyone financialy and now about to lose everything I we need is for Dave to get a job if the good Lord could let this happen evrything would be good
Replies
Views
E
I need prayer for my friend Mindy. She is having spiritual warfare in her life and mind. A bad past and self destruction has left her feeling worthless. She is a mother to two young girls and would love to have the right man in her life. Please pray with me for her. Thank you!!! :)
Replies
Views
P
I am requesting prayer for my daughter. She is in the hospital with a lung infection. She has asthma and has many problems being able to breath. Please join me in prayer for her health. She is 29 and has had problems all her life with breathing. I ask the Lord to heal her. In Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom