Prayer Of Salvation For Family & Friends....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name save my whole entire family Lord Jesus and all my friends. Bless us all to come to know You, love You and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did. Bless Us, Protect Us, Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my family, my friends, and for the writer of this prayer; because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members & Friends...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray that no weapon formed against our precious family shall prosper and for the joy of my salvation to be restored in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you, Jennifer
Replies
Views
Salvation for family and friends. Deeper faith for prayer partners both near and far. Miranda and her 3 girls: Madison, Madeline, Meredith for more faith. Thank you for praying.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family to be 100% dedicated to Yahshua and born again. For my daughter Kaya, my grandchildren Sophie, Misti, Jazmyn and Aurora. And my parents Jan and Pat. I am heavily fighting spiritual wafare today due to my own sinful act and I keep feeling angry I really need to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family to be 100% dedicated to Yahshua and born again. For my daughter Kaya, my grandchildren Sophie, Misti, Jazmyn and Aurora. And my parents Jan and Pat. I am heavily fighting spiritual wafare today due to my own sinful act and I keep feeling angry I really need to...
Replies
Views
please continue to pray for my complete salvation and the salvation of my family - my daughter Kaya, her boyfriend Ash, my grandchildren - Sophie, Misti, Jazmyn and Aurora and my mum and dad Jan and Pat. Thanks so much for praying, God bless.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom