These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Brethren pray that God should heal the following people from the sever sickness: 1. Mrs Andem has sever headache 2. Evang. Edet sever stroke 3. Eld Mrs Lzzy sever eye blindness 3. Mrs Etofia sever diabetes I believe the Lord will heal them through the blood of Jesus.
Replies
Views
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 4-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
A
Please pray for my friend and her son. She just found out that her 14 year old son has a brain turmor and will need treatment. I have been so burdened for her and her wonderful son. I know that God can do the impossible. The more I seek Him the more I find Him! Lets pray together for a miracle...
Replies
Views
Ann@1234
A
I
Greetings bothers and sisters Two nights ago a had the strangest dream. I don not to call it a dream but for some reason I was wake. I saw a strange looking insect on the bedroom wall that was sitting there and stare at me. It was the kind of insect I have never saw in my entire life. I called...
Replies
Views
C
I have been laid off for over two years and still haven't had any luck in finding another job. I am behind in bills I am so stressed out. Please pray that God will open a door for me to get a job with good pay and benefits.
Replies
Views
T
I am the only Hispanic teacher in a school of about 50-55 teachers in the South. I discovered that Hispanic students and parents were being discriminated against by some teachers. I confronted them and reported them. I too have endured racist remarks. Now I am being harassed by those teachers...
Replies
Views
PrayerAngel
P
G
Pleas pray for our entir family;husband John;son sean; daughter Annette and me Gwen
Replies
Views
please pray that God fully protects and delivers me from the darkness in my life. please pray thag God fills me up with the Holy Ghost and uses me in kingdom service. please pray that God protects and blesses my family and my church. thank-you
Replies
Views
G
Husband John is a diabetic and double foot amputee. Please pray for his health.
Replies
Views
G
Please continue to pray for sean that he may find his way!!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom