These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
I want my friend in my friendlist in -banned site- please pray for me if it is possible today at 8:00 pm otherwise no need i want to talk to my friend please pray for me
Replies
Views
Dear in Christ, Please pray for me that I need $200 monthly for my house rent and food.
Replies
Views
J
I pray that God will deal with the web administrators of this web development community forum, who have been turning a deaf ear to my request to lift the ban on my account, which is not violating anything from their rules. They banned my account because one of the forum's administrators, said...
Replies
Views
S
I want God to help me so i can be SLC's friend again. I just want to the we become a best friend. I hope i can get a job this christmas.
Replies
Views
Y
Please pray for a clarity of mind concerning my job. My bosses say I am the most valued employee in the company, but I am the lowest paid employee. Everyone at the 30 employee company is under me, but 4 people. I do not want to search for another job, but I need a much larger income to survive...
Replies
Views
K
Please pray for me, I have my driving test today. This is my eight time, and I believe God for divine intervention.
Replies
Views
V
I am Vanitha Brother I have lost my gold on 10th oct 2011. Brother they have not broken any thing like biro and main door. They have made a duplicate key used to take the gold. I really do no who has done this I have given a police complaint also but not use. I have kept in prayer. I have...
Replies
Views
V
God watch over my mom, she needs to get her strength back and don't let her be in pain. Watch over my wife, thank you god. Let my son know that I am thinking about him. Thank you god for answering my prayers. God, help me get out of the mess that I am in beccause of my mean neighbor telling lies...
Replies
Views
T
Please Pray for my nephew Johnny to be delivered, saved and set free from imprisonment and that let them release him for those walls and drop all the charges.
Replies
Views
S
Father following our two day break away, help us to continue to keep joining our lives together as a family. May all my family come to know You. I pray for Gill and Mark who were planning to move and things have gone a bit wrong, guide, protect, help them to know what to do in these...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom