Our Kittys

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gwenny

wE SUDDENLY LOST TWO KITTYS RECENTLY NAMED lITTLE Buddy and Junior. WE MISS THEM TERRIBLY BUT KNOW THEY ARE IN HEAVEN. WOULD LIKE A SIGN FROM THEM THEY ARE OK AND POSSIBLY TWO NEW KITTYS COME OUR WAY AS A CONNECTION TO THEM

God has blessed you with a Ministry of Angles to constantly watch over you...read on...

The invisible realm is constantly described in the Bible as something present in our midst, not as a distant reality, but present. Angels don't appear occasionally in the Bible; they manifest themselves continually! The word "angel" appears more than 250 times in the pages of GOD's eternal revelation, the Scriptures, describing not only things they have done, but those that must be done in our time, as well as those they've done in the past. The author of this study is a world renowned teacher of the Bible who reminds us of the validity the force, represented by these invisible servants and warriors of GOD, has in our days: "Are they not all spirits sent to minister to those who will receive salvation?" (Heb. 1:14). The Bible's response is, "Yes", and that means that their ministry applies to us today.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Significance walking by faith. No weariness just knowing safety and turning it over to God. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT Heavenly Father I want to thank you for answered prayers. I posted that Mitch the cat needed an operation to remove polyps from his ear. Earlier this month he did get the operation. Praise God and thank you Father for answering our prayers. He is recovering well and doing good...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, Please deliver my Mom from whatever strongholds have her in their grips. She is a child of God and has been a Christian for a long time. Please help me to keep saying to the evil in or around her that Jesus has not given me spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, Please heal Mom. Thank you for my little bedroom I share with my babby kitty William Blu. This is where I come to spend all the morning with You. Please heal the pain I have watching Mom's decline. I need You my only Friend! I love You so much. Please also help my kitty to calm...
Replies
Views
Please pray for our little fur buddy that is experiencing a high white cell blood count, high liver enzymes, kidney issues, and a poor appetite. The vet believes he has an infection but doesn't know where it's at. Other than that we can't find any other possible causes. Please pray. In Jesus's...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, I am thankful for You. Thank You for listening to long and repetitive Prayers everyday whenever I want to speak to You. I am thinking of You in between Prayers. I love and adore You! Thank You that I will be able to hear Your Word on YouTube with Elevation and feel the Power of The...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom