These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
Hi, I have 2 urgent prayer requests. This has been a bad day in that #1) my cat Jessica is missing. She's a little orangey brown cat, very pretty. Please pray that she comes home now! Second is that I've lost a new vintage necklace I just got in the mail today. I went walking the dogs and I...
Replies
Views
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
synnove
S
S
hi, i have been in crush with a girl for 1 and a half year.. now she is committed... not with me!! i am not able to get her out of my brain.. i taught that God brought her in my life.. but at de end of the story... it all twisted.. now they have some problem.. i just want u people to pray for...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
Lord God thank you for being in my life. I would be nothning without you in it. It is almost 12, and I want to thank you for bringing me through this year, and I hope and pray that the new year will bring me health, love, peace, opportunity, and joy. I would like prays that I will be well...
Replies
Views
A
Just want to thank God for everything he has given me good and bad this year! Thank you Jesus
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
No
Pray no winter storm warming sun at 10am to Mon 10am.I just hope power stay on miss Stacey wish we saw mire of him
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
F
I received a summons for jury duty. I ask the courts to be excused, because I am preparing for my trail. It was denied. I can't focus on someone else trail. I am under a lot of stress dealing with my trail. Please pray that I am not selected to serve for jury duty at this time.
Replies
Views
S
I am in desperate need of a job. My brother has told me of a job that would be perfect. Please be in prayer for me about this job. Thank you.
Replies
Views
N
Please pray for guidance for me. I have been suffering with bleeding problems on and off for some time. I believe the lord has worked to heal me due to prayer. I am seeing a doctor to make sure all is ok and will need to see about surgery depending on tests. Please pray for continued healing and...
Replies
Views
Almighty King, I am very excited about the new year that is to come. Why am I excited? There are bigger, better, and greater changes to come! You have promised me through Your Word that there are great things to come. God, I ask that You remove my family from this corrupt neighborhood. I ask for...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
Top Bottom