Thank U Lord

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aortiz68

Just want to thank God for everything he has given me good and bad this year! Thank you Jesus

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I lost my job last December and I still don't have a job I put in so many applications but they said I don't qualify or they don't get back with me and I have a couple that's pending for the last 3-4 months now. I have bills that are due and that are past due and the fees are adding up I need...
Replies
Views
Father God, I give up on everything in my life. Nothing is ever going to work out for me. My kids hate me. C.M. says I treat him bad, so he has to recipicate by treating me bad. I can't do this anymore. I've acknowledged everything wrong I've done to him and apologized, but nothing is ever...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son. He has been getting anxiety attacks so bad that he has been losing sleep. Everything going on in school has been to much. Also his baseball season has been very stressful. He is a Senior this year.
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly father, I thank you so much for everything you have given me all my years of life and the path you have guided me on. I just pray that you have guide pipo in the right path and to keep fighting because I know he is strong and mighty like you are. Please help him as he is fighting...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family. I am a brand new Christian. I am 34 and just came to God and Jesus less than 2 months ago. He has transformed my life. I need help praying for God to touch the hearts of my 13 year old daughter, my non-verbal 7 year old son and my boyfriend. I raised my child to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom