No

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavenly

Servant of All
Pray no winter storm warming sun at 10am to Mon 10am.I just hope power stay on miss Stacey wish we saw mire of him

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray that God will grant your request according to His will. In Jesus' name, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My dad is dying, my friend is nowhere insight and I miss them /they haven’t reached out once through it all, stress and my health are starting to fail .. I am just struggling very hard right. It is all too much for me. I wish for peace for my dad, and courage for myself .. I miss him already and...
Replies
Views
GOD sometimes I just want to stay and fight. GOD many times I just feel like giving up. My heart is wounded and my spirit is broken. My soul is shattered and I'm completely drained. I'm a list empty shell waiting for you. My voice withers with cries from within. I pray everyday only for you to...
Replies
Views
I’m requesting prayer for a wrongful lawsuit against me. There was a frivolous lawsuit filed against me regarding a rental home that I own. I have not lived at the property since 2016. The house was rented out and in late 2021 a delivery driver went to deliver a package to the nextdoor neighbor...
Replies
Views
pleas epray ofr me my mother is autistic and she is alwíays extrmely mena and corntrollign im 34 years old i have type 1 diaebtes adn kidney disease im trying to care for my grandma very ill form type diabetes and also kidneys disease demntia i hav ecornaphobia. i am a foregin coutnry. my mother...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom