Praise, Health, Appointment

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God thank you for being in my life. I would be nothning

without you in it. It is almost 12, and I want to thank

you for bringing me through this year, and I hope and

pray that the new year will bring me health, love,

peace, opportunity, and joy. I would like prays that

I will be well enough to keep my appointment on the

3rd. You are the one I pray to and love with all

my heart.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I ampraying for the strenght forginess and love of the lord .I alsoask for wisdom and happinesss i ask I find a job and become ablre to provide and tha my family will be able to live at there home and we all find happiness . I pray for good health and prayy for a good husband and child and good life and education and success for queen . I pray for over all happiness and for the lord to touch our lifes .Please lord answer my prays . Lord also keep me healthy and for me to stop worry so much and having negative thoughts ... Lord Ilove you and I know you are real happy new years love I love you my king I know you will send me a king. love you I will pray tomorro in the morining. I believe in you and in mircles . oxooxoxox

I pray that God will grant your requests according to His will. In Jesus' name, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom