Thank U Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter aortiz68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aortiz68

Guest
Just want to thank God for everything he has given me good and bad this year! Thank you Jesus
 
Amen! Thank you Jesus for all you do for us :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak declare decree demand create I get to own a Free or cheap home & get to keep my pets they don’t need to lose me or get a new home or new owners period permanently. I would really like to make it and keep them & I will have a miracle will HAPPEN my family myself my pets will have our...
Replies
7
Views
282
Please pray for me as I am tormented by fear. Glass broke for laundry washing and scared to wash clothes. I am stepping in faith. God, let nothing bad happen. Is this the right thing to do, Lord? Guide me, please. I acknowledge you, please make my paths straight, take away the fear, please...
Replies
8
Views
327
Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly well great news today it is overrrrrrr I seen it’s ok 👍 in the World 🌎 we should be fine the good folks I think Gods will.. Binded up Satan crap crew been lieing to kick it..for the good guys I think 🤔 I got the CORNDOGS on accident today or u guys did or...
Replies
9
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,909
Messages
16,793,499
Members
649,475
Latest member
Mstiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom