These are prayer requests from the year 2009.

M
Thank you merciful and wonderful Father you alone are worthy of praise .You have done so much for a sinner like me. You have been there for me .Lord you are GOOD.Thank you. Father you have brought me through a very rocky year,a year where at times i thought that i would not have made it out...
Replies
Views
Heidi
H
M
Most merciful Father you have given us life to usher in a new year ,May we use it for the advancement of our selves and others to your kingdom .Teach us every day to be mindful of your unfailing love for us . Bless us all with the gifts of wisdom and understanding to read and inwardly digest...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
father , i come to you in jesus name and ask that you fight for my family, our marriage, my wife relationship to you and to me,,lord please set godly women in her path to show her the path,,lord bring your will and purpose to pass in our lives and heal all the heartache we all are in..lord bring...
Replies
Views
llewis34x
L
H
Heavenly father, Thank you, Thank you for me being on my best behavior while Brian has been home this last 10 days. Thank you for taking the anger away from me Lord. Brian is still wanting the divorce. Stil feels that he has to do that. I pray that you take those strongholds away from him. The...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
Please pray God strengthens me with power and might through His Spirit in the inner man. I ask for wisdom and revelation. I NEED to know God's will and understand His Word. I CRY OUT for protection from sin & satan. Thank you in the Name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
carleen
C
D
I need prayer for DeDri, because drugs are taking over her life. May the Holy Spirit take charge of her spirit and fill her heart with the goodness that only He alone can provide. She is in desperate need of Jesus Christ! Amen!
Replies
Views
child_of_god
C
S
Hello! I would like for you all to join with me in prayer as I ask the Lord for wisdom. He said that if anyone lacked wisdom they are to ask for it. I am asking for wisdom concerning first, my job. I am currently a senior in college and I work full time. I'm asking the Lord if I should quit my...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
J
My friend is going to Texas tomorrow and unlike me she has no fear of planes but I want her and her brother to make it safely there and back. I have worried all week so please pray for her safety and my security. She means a lot to me and the last thing I want is something to happen to her. So...
Replies
Views
H
My friend and neighbor found out on Christmas Eve that she has six weeks to six months to live. She has lung, brain, spine, organ, etc... cancer. Please, Please pray for her. I need "everyone" possible to pray for her. Her husband of 26 years and her 20 year old daughter are devastated. Mary is...
Replies
Views
D
Father, we ask that you protect us this New Year. Have your will in our lives. Help us to set examples and go forth spreading your word unto the world. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that you Father hold my future. Help me to face whatever trials i may encounter. Thank...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
Top Bottom