These are prayer requests from the year 2009.

A
Hello everyone I am requesting prayer for myself in reference to my financial situation and employment situation. I am someone who is always helping others and doing what I can for others but now I am in need. Please pray that the Lord's hands will be on thi situation and that he will work out...
Replies
Views
F
Hi i need some one to pray whit me in to the area of anger in that sence,that i wery easily get tempered and often and it has been this way many years and i have learned today that,that is not good for me so please pray that i will get free more and more from anger but also that God will in his...
Replies
Views
Mandy
M
L
Father God our creator, I come humbly before You today as a stander for my marriage to Don. Lord I truly believe this is the man You intended for me to be married to for the rest of my life, and I come to You for healing in our marriage today. Lord break down the curse the enemy has placed on...
Replies
Views
llewis34x
L
C
Please pray I can receive Gods blessing regarding Gods spoken Word upon me. That I can be fully prepared menthally, spiritually etc. for the appointed time (Hab 2-3) I've been waiting for regarding to bear fruit soon and be made manifest on earth as in heaven.
Replies
Views
Almighty God, Eternal Father, I come to you in thanksgiving for all the prayer warriors on this site. I ask for Your hand of loving protection to cover these warriors, their families and loved ones during this new year. Thank you for the administrator of this site. Please bless him and give...
Replies
Views
Dear Family in Christ - what a blessing to join you all in a new year, a new season, a new hope. I am humbled and grateful for all of your prayers and words of encouragement in my life. I have always believed that God places the right people in our lives at exactly the right times, and you all...
Replies
Views
C
I am asking for prayer today that my dreams come true in 2009. I know God knows whats in my heart that I want to move to London England and Have my own chat show.I ask for prayer that God answer my prayer this year. That I find happiness the right partner for me and I am able to live a life...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
Please pray for Austins chihuahua, Teddy. Something isn't quite right with her breathing. I have been up since 6am. I gave her heartworm and flea bath yesterday, and she got into some cigerattes,Geesh! Lord, I am trying so very hard. I have to work, so I can't rush her to vet. Lord, you know...
Replies
Views
F
Lord, Thank you so much for the beginning of a new year. Help me to be a tool for you to lead others closer to you. Thank you Lord for opening my eyes to where I have gone wrong in my relationship with josh. Give me strength to keep repairing my relationship with him. Thank you for helping me to...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
U
Please pray that my brother David will receive the wisdom and guidance he needs to be a responsible and productive person. Please pray that he will do well in school and have a good future. Please pray that he stays out of trouble and out of harm's way. He is very lost and is in need of...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
Top Bottom