Your Will Be Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
God thank you so much for everything I have and learned..I love you. You have done so much for me..praise God..thank you Jesus..please show me my path..please guide me..I pray for everyone here, my family, my children, and ###..if we are supposed to be together, help me with patience and strength..thank you father..in Jesus name I pray amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You have plans for Me exceedingly, abundantly above what I can even imagine–plans for good that will give me a future and a hope. I praise You and thank You that this is Your will for me! God, I know You want to prosper and bless me in every way...
Replies
11
Views
167
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------———— ———🙏—————------———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into...
Replies
8
Views
170
Praying for God's Blessings and favour for a successful job interview today, speedy job placement and to find a safe apartment soon in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom