Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a ### year old neighbor we'll just call her "###". She had 2 children at a very young age. She got the children taken away from her because of drugs and negligence. She had felony court case coming up soon. I saw on the local news this morning where she was in jail again. I am afraid she will ruin her life if she keeps going this way. Please help me pray for her to go down the right path and break this cycle of trouble. I pray for her and her children in Jesus name, Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to lead and guide me. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my daughters best friend ### she is depressed and she cuts herself. She opened up to my daughter last night and my daughter told me. Thank God we were both there to listen to ### and after the call she said she felt a lil better and thanked us for being there for her. Pray for...
Replies
11
Views
102
Please pray for a young person who is homeless, lost her way because of the system rejecting & neglecting her. She has additional needs too... I ask you urgently to pray to God to give this young girl a breakthrough for her finances, supported living, and education. She has been judged...
Replies
7
Views
843
Please pray for a young girl who is in ###, ###; she is ###, very frail, and in the hospital. Her name is ###, and her mother's name is ###. Who I'm sure is very worried about her daughter. I am asking for prayers for the mother's peace and the daughter's (pneumonia) healing.
Replies
7
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom