You know how in the Wizard of ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
You know how in the Wizard of Oz the house fell on the original wicked witch? I would love to see a house fall on these Hollywood liberals. Tired of hearing their ungodly viewpoints, speaking for the devil in trying to promote his agenda. {Not to mention hating anyone who disagrees with them.}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
228
I don’t know how to release control of my circumstances. I’m not sure how to truly let my burdens down and truly give them to Jesus. I try to let them down but pick them up again. I need strong prayers in Jesus' name to break the need to control everything. I feel the urge to control stems from...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom