You Are Holding These

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord this burden I have on my heart will not crush me because You are holding the ones who are involved and heard my many prayers. You know what You are doing and I believe in what is unseen. You are moving mountains and I have faith You are repairing, restoring and saving these I pray for in Jesus name I give thanks Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Is fear keeping you from a decision, like saying something hard to your spouse? Dr. ### explains why to let courage, not fear, make the call. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
2
Hello, I am asking for prayer in Jesus name for a situation that has grown worse. I have tried multiple times to get legal assistance but it has failed. I keep getting passed around or transferred through different legal aid agencies and my body is aouffering as a result is all of this stress...
Replies
9
Views
70
Glory to the Most High God through His son his son Jesus. God says “ to hold my peace and let the lord fight my battles victory is mine” amen I am resisting the devil in verbal confrontation and I am convinced that he shall flee from me I’ve had enough I will just stand on the word god will...
Replies
15
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom