It’s been a while since I had a guest poster on here, but this one is well worth it! Dr. ### is a marriage and family therapist who’s worked with couples and addressed godly sex for a long time. You may recognize him from the Sexy Marriage Radio show/podcast where he’s been cohost for 16 years...
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Aaron recently had the honor to sit down with Dr. ###. It was both an honor and a humbling reminder of what truly sustains a marriage over the long haul. ### has been married for over 60 years, served faithfully in ministry for...
One of the most common questions that we get at Marriage Helper is, “What can I do to show my spouse I’ve changed?”
People ask us this question because they’re so desperately wanting to do something to change the trajectory of their marriage and bring their spouse back. There are so many things...