Yolk of sickness to be broken

Yolk of sickness to be broken
I have prayed for you. May God bind up the demon in you causing this sickness and cast it out! May He touch you and heal you. In Jesus Name amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Thankful, Grateful, Blessed, and Prayerful Holiday Season. God Is So In Love With You.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and our purpose in life. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength as we seek Your face and live our lives to please You. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus as we meditate upon Your Word and walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. God bless each of us to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ over me and my wife Lord heal our bodies from this sickness Lord heal my wife from the sickness im praying that you give us spiritual strength today shut the Lions mouth make a way were it...
Replies
10
Views
112
Hello everyone. I've been sick for three days now. I have so much to do as I am moving in 5 days. I live alone and it scares me. I can't even drive myself to the doctor. Would you all pray for me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you God bless you
Replies
11
Views
192
Please pray for complete healing. Bad immune system I have been sick the past two months never recovering, also puffy face high cortisol suffering from insomnia,
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom