Yes I listen every morning. I will ...

Ronald Washington

Disciple of Prayer
Yes I listen every morning. I will try again today but evening prayers have not been connecting to my phone.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create command decree declare demand I pray every morning to get the shields up right when I wake up for Myself my family friends and our pets. Then in secret I pray for shields to go up for the Seniors Youth and the kids I hope & pray it works. I rebuke Satan from all my ARMOR...
Replies
8
Views
254
Please pray I feel encouraged every morning.
Replies
7
Views
254
Please pray that angels minister to my ### every morning.
Replies
7
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom