Yeah the serenity of Sunday ended and ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Yeah the serenity of Sunday ended and I'm back in the soup with the chaos of the world. Waiting for next Sunday already.
 
Yeah the serenity of Sunday ended and I'm back in the soup with the chaos of the world. Waiting for next Sunday already.
We must push forward and thank God we lived to see another week so we can share His gospel about the Kingdom. We may not see it, but He's hard at work.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
351
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! ###, 2022, my job was complete. My two young sons and I moved to ### to begin a new job and set up our home. My wife and daughter had tickets to travel overseas to visit family. After leaving ###, while I was 5000 miles away, my wife hired an attorney...
Replies
5
Views
243
Yes, there is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I worked in a small church that had grown from 28 to nearly 90. I have been offered a teaching position in Texas, my home state. My young sons and I moved to Texas to set up our new home and to start...
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom