Yater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzle

Account Closed
Great spirit of the Lord which rose Christ from the dead, save ### please
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank u 🙏 Jesus myself and my family our Alliances our pets are alive not dead I repeat im not dead I know who I think has nothing to loose for a place to STAYYYYYZZZ.It starts with letter M or V or both ### Is place to stay turn gray she meant hair I swear I think 🤔 this is my educated guess...
Replies
9
Views
129
### is here from the spiritual to the physical I can have play soccer everyday with my cat she can hit the ice cubes THE LITTLE MACHINE IS OUR BLESSING FIR ME AND MY CAT 🐈‍⬛ LIFE IN GREATLYY ohhhhhh we are happy no worries 😉..It’s a secret loosen Verse Isaiah 60:11 MY GATES R BLESSED...
Replies
11
Views
202
I CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY FINGERS AND FINGERNAILS LOOK CLASSY ALWAYS GREATLY. LIFE IN I GET THEM PROFESSIONALLY DONE ALWAYS GREATLY OR DO THEM MYSELF FOR NOW FOREVERMORE I DID HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS AND WENT TO SCHOOL FOR NAILS TOES I CAN REMEMBER...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom