Wrong way of thinking, protection and salvation for ###

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord, keep my ### from any evil and even from himself.
Do not let him do anything stupid.
Let him have divine way of thinking and acting.
Lord, fix all wrong thinking in gentle way amen.
Also Lord, let him be saved and my family to.
 
Psalms 84:11b - No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
James 5:16b: The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today, lifting my husband into Your loving hands. Thank You for his life, and for the opportunity to be a representation of Your love to him. Lord, You know his heart, his struggles, and the areas where he has strayed from Your ways. I pray that You would...
Replies
9
Views
168
I was raised in a Satanic and Luciferic cult. I know we are living in Revelation because I have been turned against by family, friends, sexual partners, and even people that I do not know. I live in ###. I have realized that everyone can hear the same voices in their head, and I now assume that...
Replies
9
Views
153
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom