Would you all please be so kind as to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaM

Prayer Partner
Would you all please be so kind as to say a prayer. My husband and I have a piece of property we desperately need to sell ASAP. Thank you so very much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
307
Would you all please pray that I will not have cancer, tumors or any kind of sickness in my body. I want to Jesus to touch me and heal my bod completely. Please pray that all pain will go away and I will sleep well tonight. Dear Jesus, please send healing and mercy I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
397
This Prayer is offered to Almighty God in the name of Jesus. My Almighty Lord, I have spoken to a new Physician, who is astonished by how badly I have been treated by his colleagues. He has told me that I should request specific things from Thee, and his suggestion is that I request not only...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom