Would like you to pray for me ...

I pray that the Lord may touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His strength. Stay blessed and continue to place your trust in Him – our refuge and our fortress.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a couple portions of scripture. 'He sits as the purifier of silver...'. And, 'he is the potter and ...'. I pray these and more to be relevant and applicable in life. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask...
Replies
7
Views
165
Dear Heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist the dreams about ### ,### ,### and ### and families coming around discording , Meddling ,like stalk , get to noisy ,Ear Hustle , spy on me and my relations and pulls maway from my relations and tear us apart please distance those people ###...
Replies
9
Views
128
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom