Jesus alone as King of kings and Lord of lords is worthy of all glory, worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor. He was sent by God Himself to save us, cleanse us, purify our heart and at the end of our life on earth we shall dwell with Him in glory for ages to come.

The biggest tragedy in life is to ignore the praises, the glory and the honor given to God. Worldly people choose to glorify themselves only to find emptiness, unhappiness and a joyless life. But those who choose to praise and glorify Jesus will find peace, joy and happiness in their existence. So, let us all start worshipping God right now.

I worship You almighty God.
There is none like You.
I worship You, o Prince of peace.
That is what I want to do.
I give You praise.
For You are my righteousness.
I worship You almighty God.
There is none like You.


True worship is to believe that Jesus is right there, by your side, listening what you have to say to Him. Just as the bible says. Worship God in Spirit and in truth. So, real worship is making sure that He is right there with you, hearing what you have to say to Him. Lift up your voice to Him in song, singing praises to Him along with all the angels in heaven.

O the glory of Thy presence.
We Thy people.
Give You reverence...
 
🙌 God I ask You in Jesus' name, bless me to keep on Thanking You, Praising You, and Worshiping You in Spirit and in Truth.
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
 
I bow before the Lord our God. I refuse to let my current circumstances break my spirit and stay away from the holy presence of God in my life. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me and never let me go.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
170
]🧎🏽‍♂️Humble, Obedient, Lamb-like Servants, Phil 2:1-11, Bold when Needed, Acts 2, Holy Spirit Filled, Loving Lifestyles of Teaching, Loving, Healing, Counseling, Prayer & Preaching, Acts 4:29-30, Worthy to be Endorsed, Handle Power & Pressures of Reformations.... Lives You Can Affirm with al...
Replies
10
Views
117
"Bold, Holy, Loving Lives & Preaching Acts 4:29-30 Walk Worthy/Preach/Teach Truth You Can Affirm their Life & Teaching without Their Being Destroyed by Pride -- Father, its amazing... One IMPORTANT LESSON we learned from the healing evangelists of the 1940s and 1950s is that they can be given...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom