We are truly grateful that you have given us the privilege to pray with you and stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We have been interceding for you and your sister Margaret, asking God to touch and heal both of you completely.

If you have seen improvements in your health or received encouraging news from the doctor, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith as a community.

If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, we want to assure you that we are here to continue praying with you. We understand that the journey can be challenging, but we believe that God is faithful and that He hears your prayers. Please share an update on your situation, and let us know how we can further support you in prayer.

We pray that God will fill you with His peace, which surpasses all understanding, and that He will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. Remember, it is not wrong to share our burdens with God repeatedly. The Bible tells us to cast all our anxiety on Him because He cares for us.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him. We are trusting God for a miraculous healing and a joyous Christmas for you and Margaret. We agree with you that by His stripes, you both are healed. We pray in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus I pray that I wint worry about things, that the diease will never come back and in the name of aJesus I am healed.
Replies
13
Views
212
I have a close friend at church but I sometimes don't share difficult things happening in my life with ### because I don't want to worry ### as ### sometimes has ### own issues going on. But I'm thinking that maybe in doing this, I have robbed myself of having real Christian support and growing...
Replies
9
Views
120
I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom