Worry

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a close friend at church but I sometimes don't share difficult things happening in my life with ### because I don't want to worry ### as ### sometimes has ### own issues going on. But I'm thinking that maybe in doing this, I have robbed myself of having real Christian support and growing...
Replies
9
Views
120
In the name of Jesus, I pray that I won't worry about things. That the second medication I'm on will have no side rffects. In the name of Jesus I"m hesled physically, mentally and emotionally.
Replies
16
Views
169
In the name of Jesus I pray that I wint worry about things, that the diease will never come back and in the name of aJesus I am healed.
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom