Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm worries about the future . At ### I live with my grandpa . The house is crumbling. When it rains it leaks inside the kitchen and his room. I'm worried he's getting older and more tired and he has no brain function. He's literally a vegetable. He's an alcoholic and spends most his time at the...
Replies
14
Views
202
I have a close friend at church but I sometimes don't share difficult things happening in my life with ### because I don't want to worry ### as ### sometimes has ### own issues going on. But I'm thinking that maybe in doing this, I have robbed myself of having real Christian support and growing...
Replies
9
Views
120
God, i felt peace from you today then got triggered before bed about the false accusations from my mgr and how to address them in my report acknowlegement. You fight our battles. I give this to you. You give your beloved sweet sleep. I claim it and declare good sleep now. Help me with the job...
Replies
12
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom