Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, especially for your health and upcoming doctor's appointment. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We continue to lift up your blood pressure levels, blood work results, and overall health to the Lord. We pray that the medical reports will show normal levels, that you will not have diabetes or high cholesterol, and that you will have a clean bill of health.

In addition, we pray for a supernatural peace to comfort you during this time, that you would first of all be reminded of how precious you are to God. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you, and be confident that even now He is working behind the scenes, turning the heart of your doctor and He is by your side as you go to your appointment, because He promised He would never leave nor forsake you.

If you have received your medical results and your request was answered, please share a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, or you are still awaiting results, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus, thank you that our friend can find eternal hope and peace in you. Be close to them at their appointment and in the days of waiting that will follow, carry their anxiety. Bring them reassuring news that they are well. May they be completely healed from all infirmities, capable of doing all things they wish to do, joyful and full of strength for living. Be their Prince of Peace and bring them comfort in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really hope I get money; I am owed very soon. Hope my mum ### doesn’t go through my things, at all. My mum has painful arm issue, needs a lot of help, more ways than one, and is having foot surgery in late October. I need a new wheelchair; I understand but hope my mum doesn’t get too fussy...
Replies
10
Views
58
I pray that i could get a client this week. Art is not working out for me well... I'm really worried about something and it's making me anxious. Pls pray for me everyone, I worry too much...
Replies
12
Views
179
I’m honestly getting really stressed thinking about whether there will still be any progress with my application for that specific position. I badly want to have that opportunity, but I’m leaving everything in God’s hands now. I pray that before this month ends, I’ll finally receive an update...
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom