Worried

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please God can ### relax and stop stressing out about the papers. Help him clear his mind. Stop him stop worrying about it for a bit. Help him be his playful self again. It's not healthy for him to worry 24/7.
 
🙏 Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name each and every day of my life please help me to always remember that You are in control of everything that happens. And all things will work together for my good. You Got Me. God help the writer of this prayer and everyone I hold dear to my heart remember these truths. God You are Truth. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You God. Amen.
 
### I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless ###'s petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and Remember Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that i could get a client this week. Art is not working out for me well... I'm really worried about something and it's making me anxious. Pls pray for me everyone, I worry too much...
Replies
12
Views
182
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. It sounds incredibly challenging, and it's important to seek support. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Talk to a Professional**: A mental health professional can provide guidance and support tailored to your situation. They can...
Replies
6
Views
116
Dear God, I pray for this online community for those are worried about an outcome or situation and we ask You bring Your shalom peace over them right now in Jesus' name Lord heal their wounds, heal their emotions and heal their hope deferred in Jesus' name Bring deliverance to any setback and...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom