I’m praying for God’s love and protection over you and your home. Peace and blessings to you, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### and my dad ### are going to the safety deposit box today, were supposed go there sooner, but I hope when they use the bank card that they only use the chequing account as it hasn’t been used in a while and hope they leave the savings account alone. If they put too much into savings...
Replies
9
Views
113
So my family is in deep trouble right now. We are being threatened to be kicked out of our trailer, and we are broke, money is tight, my mom lost her job and we just lost someone very dear to us. My sister has no more job, and me and my brother are struggling to get on disability, because both...
Replies
7
Views
92
I’m honestly getting really stressed thinking about whether there will still be any progress with my application for that specific position. I badly want to have that opportunity, but I’m leaving everything in God’s hands now. I pray that before this month ends, I’ll finally receive an update...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,941
Messages
16,782,464
Members
648,488
Latest member
Bsariumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom