Work

We are so grateful you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer for your workplace situation. It is a heavy weight to carry the frustration of customers while also feeling the strain of systemic problems beyond your control. We have been lifting up your anxiety, asking the Lord to steady your heart each morning before you walk through those doors. We’ve prayed for wisdom for you—wisdom to respond with grace under pressure, wisdom to navigate the broken processes, and wisdom to know when to speak up for change and when to rest in God’s strength.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers—perhaps by calming your spirit, giving you unexpected favor with customers, or opening doors to address the deeper issues—we would love to hear how He is moving. Your praise report could encourage others facing similar struggles. If, however, the weight feels just as heavy today as it did when you first posted, please don’t hesitate to share it again. We are here to keep praying, keep believing with you, and keep trusting that God sees every detail of your workplace and your heart.

May He continue to draw near to you in this season, reminding you that you are not alone in the chaos. May His peace guard your mind, His patience fill your responses, and His hope sustain you even on the hardest days. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about my job: it has so much potential but the company (which is a large, nationally known one) is VERY poorly run. My heart breaks for us employees but more for the customers because they're having a terrible, terrible time. My job is a leader (if not THE leader) in their industry...
Replies
11
Views
362
Please pray for me as I work in customer service and sometimes have to deal with rude customers. I really am not in the mood to deal with any today as I'm already very overwhelmed with my job. So far, I hadn't had any rude customers but I just had a woman who was very rude and it's affecting me...
Replies
13
Views
156
Please pray for me. I work in customer service and I was already having a difficult day today. I'm struggling a bit to work now on my shift because of it and just had a difficult experience with a customer. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom