We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request regarding your workplace situation. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up your need for favor with your supervisor and leadership, as well as wisdom in pursuing new opportunities. We have continued to pray for God’s clear guidance, protection over your steps, and that He would lead you to godly mentors who can speak into your life with wisdom and encouragement.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to these prayers—whether through new doors opening, increased favor, or a deepened sense of His direction—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God is working not only encourages you but also strengthens all of us in faith. If, however, you’re still waiting on the Lord’s timing and haven’t yet seen His answer, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to walking alongside you in prayer until He brings the breakthrough you need.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you as you seek Him, granting you peace in the waiting and clarity in the journey. We trust that He is working even now, aligning every detail according to His perfect will. Keep pressing into Him, knowing that His plans for you are good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in the workplace. I need favor with my current supervisor and other leadership, and favor for the new positions that I apply for. Please pray for guidance and protection. Pray that I will know what to do, and that God will lead me to new mentors who can give me advice. Pray...
Replies
15
Views
266
Heavenly Father, I bring my workplace before You today. You see every challenge, every misunderstanding, and every difficult interaction that takes place. Lord, grant me wisdom, patience, and self-control in all my dealings with colleagues and supervisors. When I face criticism, unfair comments...
Replies
7
Views
204
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,895
Messages
16,781,815
Members
648,456
Latest member
Aeraelmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom