work

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you prepared for those important interviews and sought to meet your deadlines with excellence. What a privilege it has been to lift you up, asking our Heavenly Father to grant you favor with your supervisor and wisdom in every conversation and task.

If the Lord has opened doors for you—whether through successful interviews, smooth deadlines, or unexpected blessings—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in what He has done.

If the outcome hasn’t yet become clear, or if new challenges have arisen, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf. We believe God hears and answers prayer according to His perfect will and timing, and we are committed to walking with you through every step.

May the Lord continue to guide your steps, strengthen your hands, and fill your heart with peace as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a hedge of protection around my job. Grant me favor with the two managers currently over me. My supervisor is leaving and then this other person, who does not like me, will likely cause many problems for me. Please pray for a way out, so that I can make it to the end of the year...
Replies
11
Views
241
I dated a guy from my job, I know I shouldn’t have, but at the time I didn’t see the harm in it. Now I do. Throughout the whole six months of dating him he was manipulative, controlling, mentally, and emotionally abusive. To me, things got so bad that I couldn’t eat for over a week because of...
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray for me about this: I am currently in training for my new job. There are three other people training with me. As part of training, myself and the other people in training have to study through sets of resources that have been compiled for us. Two of the people in my training group...
Replies
6
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom