Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please open doors for me. I have lost most of my work to AI and I am a struggling professional lady. I love writing, and have a ###-year career in media. Lord, I have applied for two freelance positions, and these would be my dream. Lord, please encourage the companies to get in touch with...
Replies
6
Views
114
Friends, please continue to pray for freelance work for me, as I am a struggling professional lady with ### years' experience. I pray for two specific writing jobs. Please Lord open these doors as these are my dream. Please stand in agreement.
Replies
7
Views
146
Lord please stop my husband's mood and drinking. I feel so low. I have barely any freelance work. Please pray for my projects to be successful so that I can have an income. I am a struggling professional lady. My friends are earning so much more while I try to pay bills. Please Lord, make me...
Replies
12
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom