Work

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
159
Coworkers at my work place have been very difficult to work with especially the boss admin team who has constantly been micromanaging nitpicking and dismissive on top of being rude. Some. Coworkers also have been the same, please pray for this. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
194
a deal worth a lot to me and my coworkers fell through today i know that it can be fixed on Monday but at least one of my coworkers was really relying on it and im disappointed but I did not do anything wrong but I also do not want to be blamed for it going wrong I am praying for peace and to...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom