Work

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
221
I need to get blood work done because my doctor is concerned that I may have additional autoimmune disorders to the one that I already have. But the only day for me to really get that work done is Fridays and, in addition to having other things to take care of, it is also my day off which is...
Replies
11
Views
153
Lord Jesus Christ, I’m facing major decline in my performance at my work which going to impact negatively towards me. My May and June stats are poor and I pray my July stats and stats after July to be stabilize so that I can escape from negative actions. I help alot for newbies & a senior which...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom