Work

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
Pray that I don't have to work weekdays normally. Just Fridays, which I had been doing in the beginning.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I tried to get a day off at work because I'm very upset about having to break up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked. But I had the whole week off last week so I was understandably denied. Not only do my boyfriend and I work together but I just don't...
Replies
5
Views
75
I need to get blood work done because my doctor is concerned that I may have additional autoimmune disorders to the one that I already have. But the only day for me to really get that work done is Fridays and, in addition to having other things to take care of, it is also my day off which is...
Replies
11
Views
154
Please pray for me about this: I tried to get a day off at work because I'm very upset about having to break up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked. But I had the whole week off last week so I was understandably denied. Not only do my boyfriend and I work together but I just don't...
Replies
5
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom