Work As A Sub###

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynde

Guest
I work as a substitute instructional assistant for the public schools and need prayer that I get called for work soon and am able to work when and where I am called to work. Also I would like prayer so that on days when family responsibilities or illness do not allow me to work that the people who call me for work realize that I am truly needed at home and will continue to call me on a regular basis.
 
I have asked God in Jesus' name to honor your prayer request. I also have asked Him to bless you and encourage You.

A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….
 
Lord heal her and let her home life be at peace so she can work when she is called, keep your favor upon her in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord,

You know the needs of ###. You are the Great Provider. I give You thanks for the calls that ### will receive. You alone meet our needs more abundantly than what we can even imagine. Thank You for being such a caring and loving God.

In Jesus' Name - Amen
 
Lord, Give this institution the wisdom and grace needed in this situation.
 
Lord I touch and agree for ### to find the perfect job in her field. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
220
Jesus, please take from my life every joke of under-or low achievement or backwardness, especially in my work,let my employers see that I am working good and silence every voice speaking against my work.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for me about work - that myself and my coworkers would make it through all issues and concerns we have about our job. Pray for me to do well on my job and not be burnt out. I don't really get many calls (I work from home) compared to my coworkers but sometimes I still get overwhelmed...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom