Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father I come to you with a troubled heart my ### has not been treating me very well and keeps breaking my heart she makes everything my fault I can't do or say anything right what she did to me when I went to the hospital and continued while in hospital and continued after I got...
Replies
10
Views
308
May you bless and help all your creation that needs help Father all People , Animals . prayers to the world including myself and the reader . Help us Father to win battles and be powerful with your mighty sovereignty amen in Jesus Name amen
Replies
14
Views
158
🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed ones that loved me and married one who hated me -- I confess that in this regard the stinging rebuke of Joab to David when he mourned for Absalom applies to acutely to me, "You love those who...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom