Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare demand command create 196 prayers WITH GOD ALL THINGS POSSIBLE into existence there are some good things that have made it I would like to keep my 2 cats my bedroom I'm sleeping in I'm safe not bothering nobody I keep to myself I like that NO DRAMA NO CHAOS plz I'm almost...
Replies
4
Views
220
Amen my Lord we pray Your enemies have all been Defeated at the Cross. Praise Yahshua deliver Your enemies my Lord Your daughter and this sick person in our lives to Your Truths and help this phone to work right to catch Your perpetrators Now and bring peace Justice and Victory Protection in...
Replies
7
Views
282
Praying these people didn't mess up on my very good credit when I asked them for a credit increase on my cc for future car purchase and they said they had to pull my credit twice to decline me. Lord I ask you to turn this around soon when I get this letter. I never had to borrow or put things on...
Replies
3
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom