Witchcraft, Finances, Emotional and Physical healing.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for emotion and physical healing for my ### year old daughter. she at ### decided to be an adult and now she ended up in a ### holding on to life by inches.. she fell into the wrong hands of people who she trusted and they sex trafficked her not once but twice... she was rapped and...
Replies
13
Views
250
Pray for me and my two now grown daughters. I’m ###. (###). Oklahoma. My daughters are ### and ###. Grown women. They are ashamed of me. Embarrassed to be seen with me. My husband and their father ### ghosted us. Drove off from this home in Oklahoma and disappeared. Turned off his phone number...
Replies
5
Views
116
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom