wisdom

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s wisdom for the next step with your house. It is a blessing to come alongside you, lifting your needs before our Heavenly Father, who promises to guide our steps when we trust in Him. We also continue to pray for His peace to guard your heart and mind, especially when worry tries to take hold. The Lord is faithful, and His Word reminds us that He will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are stayed on Him.

If the Lord has already provided clarity or answered your prayer in any way, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting for His direction or peace, please feel free to post your request again—we are committed to walking with you in prayer until you see His hand at work.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His wisdom and peace overflow in your life. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You this morning with a heavy heart. You know everything I have been through, the pain, the misunderstandings, and the silence that has come between my family and me. Today, after receiving the letter about the board meeting, I find myself feeling troubled and...
Replies
10
Views
404
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart that feels anxious and uncertain. You know everything that is happening, and You know the burden I have been carrying. Lord, I ask You to fill my heart with Your peace. Remove my fear, my worries, and every doubt that keeps me from trusting You...
Replies
11
Views
273
Heavenly Father, Today I come before You with a heart that is heavy and searching for Your guidance. You know every detail of my situation, every burden I carry, and every tear I have shed. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, grant me wisdom to make the right decisions and the patience to wait for...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom