Wisdom And Intervention

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Lord I pray for a difficult case that I'm working with. Prayers are for intervention and for the child involved. Provide the direction and the right people to help the child out of the negative circumstances and be able to become something better. Lord give me wisdom, patience, and help me not to judge. In Jesus name Amen!
 
lord i pray that ur nail pierced hands encampus this situation & deal with all odds & ends very smoothly..Amen
 
Merciful Lord, by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Am I born less intelligent than others? Sometimes it does feel so. Please give me wisdom and intelligence Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
14
Views
338
LORD GOD i need your Divine Intervention with my current circumstances. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
178
I am praying for God to move on behalf of me and my daughters. I’m past due in my home and need God to provide a way of escape rather it’s where I am or another place other than certain homes that will destabilize me more. I’m praying for an intervention and I’m a single mother, low income, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom